4th Grade Composing Project
READ ALL DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY!
- Click here to launch NOTEFLIGHT Click on LOGIN (top right)
- LOGIN: USERNAME: tesagomusic PASSWORD: music
- Click NEW SCORE (top left orange circle with +)
- Choose "treble clef"
- Your music should follow these guidelines:
- You must have 16 measures of music.
- You must begin and end on exactly the same pitch.
- You may use eighth notes (in pairs), quarter notes, quarter rests, whole notes, half notes, and dotted half notes.
- You may not use accidentals (sharps or flats).
- Be creative and have fun!
- Print one copy of your score and hand it in to Mr. Lotano.
- When you have completed all of the steps above, you may compose ANYTHING you would like!